BOB Manipal PO notification 2019 will be released soon. Bank of Baroda will soon publish the official notification of BOB Manipal recruitment 2019. BOB every year releases the vacancies for the post of probationary officers. Last year BOB Manipal PO PGDBF exam was conducted successfully on 28th July 2018.
- BOB Manipal PO 2019 online application will be activated on the same day after the release of the notification.
- Interested & eligible candidates are advised to visit the official website of BOB on regular basis to apply for BOB Manipal PO 2019 exam.
- Last year the total no. of vacancies released is 600 under the post of Probationary officer.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written test & interview.
- With the release of the final result for BOB Manipal PO 2018 PGDBF exam, the recruitment for the year 2018 has been concluded.
Moreover, you can also check all the details for the upcoming BOB Manipal PO exam like syllabus, new exam pattern, revised eligibility criteria, question paper, vacancy info, and free mock test for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO online preparation.
Bank of Baroda and Manipal Group have joined hands to set up the Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) to cater to the needs of training young, bright graduates in order to make them job ready for a career in Banking in Bank of Baroda. On successful completion of the programme within the stipulated time period, they shall be absorbed as Probationary Officers by Bank of Baroda.
The course consists of -9- month on campus program and on successful completion of the course, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
However, immediately after joining the Bank, a -3- month Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidates at a Bank of Baroda branch, the completion of which will lead to the award of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE).
Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Note – We will update the BOB PO 2019 detailed notification as soon as it is declared by Bank Of Baroda.
Important Dates for BOB PO 2018
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||12.06.2018|
|2||Online Payment of Application Fees||12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018|
|3||Closing Date of Online Registration||02.07.2018|
|4||Download of call letters for examination||After 18.07.2018|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BOB PO 2018
Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.01.2018)
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)
The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and the maximum age must be 30 years as on 01.03.2017.
Check out the age relaxation for various categories in the table below.
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|4.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Persons Domiciled in Jammu &||5 Years|
|2.||General and OBC||600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Number of Student intake
The single test will be held on a single level as mentioned under:
|Test Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||75||Composite time of 2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||English Language||2||50||30 minutes|
Final Placement at Bank of Baroda
On successful completion of the Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as PO in JMG/S-I and can be posted anywhere in India as per Banks discretion.
Emoluments on final placement
On successful completion of the Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as PO in JMG/S-I which is presently in the scale of pay Rs. 23700-980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA / Rent Reimbursement & CCA as per rules from time to time. At present, the initial annual CTC is approximately Rs. 8 lacs (including perquisites) in a Metropolitan Centre.
The gross annual salary on joining the Bank will be approximately Rs. 8 lacs (including perquisites) in a Metropolitan Centre. Officers are also entitled for various benefits / perquisites, facilities from the bank like various reimbursements / perquisites, concessional loan facilities for different purposes, LTC / LFC, holiday home, medical facilities for self and dependents, etc.
How to apply for BOB PO 2018
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in – Recruitment of PO 2018
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Submit the Application Form.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- Take out the Print Out of the Application Form for future reference.
Syllabus For BOB PO 2018
Given below is a list of all topics and subjects, from which the questions will be asked. You can prepare and plan for the exams by knowing the topics you have to cover.
-Arrangements & Pattern
-Machine Input Output
-Decision Making & Verbal Reasoning
-Linear Seating Arrangements
-Circular Seating Arrangements
-Double Line Up
-Order & Ranking
-Ratio & Proportion
-Profit & Loss
-Speed Distance & Time
-Time & Work
-Fill in the Blanks
-Phase Idiom Meaning
-One Word Substitution
The date of the Online Examination is tentatively fixed on 28.07.2018. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination.
An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised Bank Of Baroda website www.bankofbaroda.com by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
How to Download Admit Card
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link given in the career page of Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Select download BOB PO 2018 call letter for preliminary examination
- Then enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password
- Finally click on the submit button, your BOB PO 2018 admit card 2018 will generated and take a print.
- The BOB PO 2018 admit card is issued and available 10 days prior to the examination. It will be available in the official website of the bank. Candidates are required to download the admit card and get a printed copy of the same.
BOB PO PREVIOUS YEAR CUT OFF
BOB PO 2017 CUT OFF
Category wise and Test wise Cutoff’s used for Objective test and On total
|Category||Reasoning (50)||Quantitative Aptitude(50)||English Language (50)||General Awareness||Applied for Descriptive paper(200)||DP (50)||Written test (200)||GD(50)||Interview (50)|