MAH BHMCT CET
MAH BHMCET 2020 – CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
(CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS : +91 9970896617)
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology programs offered by the government, government-aided and unaided self-financed institutions. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra conducts MAH BHMCT CET annually.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 ELIGIBILITY :
(A) Qualifying Examination
Candidate must have passed 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2020.
(B) Age Limit
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2020.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted.
(C) Physical Fitness
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
EXAM DETAILS – MAH BHMCT CET 2020
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of Sections||3 ( English Language, General Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction)|
|Question Paper Type||MCQ (objective type)|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Total Marks||100|
|Exam Duration||1.5 Hours (90 Minutes)|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English Both|
Seats are allotted on the basis of the marks obtained in MAH-BHMCT.
Sections in MAH BHMCT CET 2020
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 – Exam Pattern
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 – Exam pattern which includes subjects like Reasoning and Logical Deduction, English Language and General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
|Topics||Number Of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30||1||30||100||90 Minutes|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30||1||30|
IMPORTANT DATES – MAH BHMCT CET 2020
|Commencement of Application||02/March/2020|
|Last date of registration||31/March/2020|
|MAH BHMCT 2020 Date||May 10, 2020|
|MAH BHMCT 2020 Timing||10:30 am to 12: 00 pm (1.5 hours)|
|MAH BHMCT Result Date||1st week of June 2020|
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for MAH BHMCT CET 2020 consists of 3 sections. The standard of contents of the syllabus will be as per that of class 10+2.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Syllabus is as follows:
Section A: General English
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one-word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
Section B: General Knowledge
- Current National and International Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events, Trade and Commerce
- Famous award and prizes
- Science, Scientific Inventions, Social Science, Geography, International organizations
- History, Social issues, Culture, Entertainment, Politics etc.
- Sports, Finance, Automobiles,
- Travel and Tourism
Section C: Reasoning
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 – Expected Cut off
The result for MAH BHMCT 2020 examination will be declared on June 2020. A candidate is advised to go through with the expected MAH BHMCT cut off for the selection in different MAH BHMCT Colleges.
|S.No.||Category||Expected Cut-off (Out of 200)|
|1.||Open||90 – 95|
|2.||Open (PWD)||80- 85|
|3.||SC||75 – 80|
|4.||SC (PWD)||70- 75|
|5.||ST||55 – 60|
|7.||OBC||85 – 90|
|8.||OBC (PWD)||80 – 85|