NIACL Assistant 2019 notification will be released soon. New India Assurance Co. Ltd (NIACL) will soon officially publish the NIACL recruitment 2019 notification. Last year the recruitment was released for a total of 685 vacancies. This year the number of vacancies are expected to be a little higher than that of last year.
- Only candidates those who successfully clear the NIACL Mains exam will be called for the Regional Language Test.
- Prelims marks will not be awarded for this test.
- Regional Language Test is only of qualifying in nature.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of candidates performance in Mains exam subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test.
- In case of equal marks scored by many candidates in the merit list, the candidate with senior most in age will be shortlisted for the further recruitment process.
- With the release of NIACL Mains result 2018 and scorecard, the recruitment for the year 2018 has been concluded.
Check out an official notification, exam date, syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria, selection process, admit card, cut off, job profile, salary, career growth, question papers, exam analysis & free mock test for NIACL Assistant exam 2019.
Candidates who wish to apply for this exam need to fulfil the eligibility criteria of NIACL Assistant 2019 Exam at 2 levels in order to apply for this exam. These are – Age-based eligibility and Educational Qualification.
Age Limit Criteria
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- This means that the candidate should not be born before 1st July 1988 and not later than 30th June 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by the govt for certain categories which are as follows:
- The minimum qualification required for NIACL Assistant 2019 exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Applicant should have English as a subject at SSC/HSC/Intermediate/Graduate level.
- Proficiency in the regional language of the state, from which the candidates wishes to apply.
The NIACL Assistant 2019 Online Application Form will be available soon. Interested & eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website of NIACL. We will update the link for online application as soon as it is activated.
How to Apply Online for NIACL Assistant 2019 Exam?
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NIACL or click on the link given above.
- Step 2: Click on the link of “new registration”.
- Step 3: Fill up the complete details as per the official documents.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned photograph and signature image as per mentioned dimensions.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
|Category||Application Fees(inclusive of GST)|
|SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)|
- Pre-exam training is conducted for the minor categories by the officials of New India Assurance Company Limited.
- Pre-exam training for NIACL is a 6-day program.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates who wish to avail the benefit are required to register while applying for the exam.
- The scheduled dates and the venue of the training will be intimated through the registered e-mail IDs to the candidate.
- Such candidates are required to attend the training at their own cost on the scheduled dates and at the venues alotted to them.
NIACL Assistant Selection Process is based on the following three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Regional Language Test
Note: The knowledge of the regional language of the state for which the candidate is applying is essential in order to qualify for the recruitment.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Last year the NIACL has changed the exam pattern by introducing sectional timings for each section. You can go through the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern of NIACL Assistant exam below:
NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||40||50||2 hours|
|Total||200 questions||250 marks|
- To understand the difficulty level of the exam and be prepared for the same, it is important to go through the previous year cut off.
- NIACL Assistant Cut off 2018 was released for both category wise as well as state-wise.
- Previous year cut off gives you an idea for the marks to be scored for selection.
- However, you can check out the previous year official cut off for NIACL Assistant exam.
|English Language||Test of Reasoning||Numerical Aptitude|
|(Max Marks) 30||(Max Marks) 35||(Max Marks) 35|
|SC, ST, OBC, PC, EXS & DISEXS AND DXS||11.00||11.00||13.50|