NICL AO 2019 notification for Officer Scale I cadre post will be released soon. National Insurance Company Limited will soon release the NICL AO 2019 recruitment notification. In 2017 the notification was released in March for a total of 1434 vacancies.
- The online application link will be activated after 2 days of the release of notification.
- To apply online, candidates are advised to visit the official website of NICL.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo a probation period of 1 year.
- Along with the probation period, there is a guarantee bond to be served a minimum of 4 years including probation period.
- Once the 2019 notification is publicly announced on the official website, we will notify you instantly.
The National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) organized the NICL AO 2017 exam for the post of Administrative Officer on March 23rd 2018. It is a leading global insurance group with offices and branches spread all across the nation. It is one of the five completely owned insurance company by the Government of India.
|1||Release of the application form||30th March 2018|
|2||Last date to submit application form||20th April 2018|
|3||Commencement of preliminary exam||3rd and 4th June 2018|
|4||Commencement of Mains exam||2nd July 2018|
|5||Declaration of final result||July 2018|
There are basic 2 criteria which a candidate needs to fulfill to be eligible for NICL 2017 Exam.
- A candidate is required to hold a valid Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 60% and above from a recognized university for NICL 2017 exam.
- A candidate is also required to be aged between 21-30 years while applying for this exam.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)
The candidate’s age should not be below 21 and not more than 30 years .
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|4.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Persons Domiciled in Jammu &||5 Years|
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE: (Non Refundable)
|2.||General and OBC||600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
The National Insurance Company Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of NICL AO 2018 2018 for the post of probationary officers. There is a total 2000+ vacancies.The Details of NICL AO 2018 vacancies are given below
|Total No. of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Out of which PwD|
NICL selection process for the Administrative officers exam 2018 consists of 3 stages, which are:
1. Phase I – Prelims Exam
2. Phase II – Mains Exam
3. Phase III -Interview
Phase I – Prelims Exam
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
Phase II – Mains Exam
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).The Descriptive English Test will be conducted only through online mode. Questions will be displayed on the screen of the computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper please check all key functions of the keyboard.
*Note:Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Phase – III : Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted based on online Phase – II (mains examination) will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Final Selection :
The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the online main examination(Objective and Descriptive Section) and interview. The weightage (ratio) of online Main Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
How to apply for NICL AO 2018
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/Recruitment of Administrative Officers.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Submit the Application Form.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record
- Take out the Print Out of the Application Form for future reference.
Syllabus For NICL AO 2018 Prelims & Mains 2018
Given below is a list of all topics fron three subjects, from which the questions will be asked. You can prepare and plan for the exams by knowing the topics you have to cover.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning ability||English language|
|Simplification||Alphabetical Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Number Series||Blood Relation||Fill in the Blanks|
|Percentage||Coding- Decoding||Para Jumbles|
|Profit & Loss||Order & Ranking||Cloze Test|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest||Inequalities||Phrase Replacement|
|Ratio and Proportion||Syllogisms||Sentence Corrections|
|Problem Based On Age||Input Output||Vocabulary|
|Time and Work||Data Sufficiency||Para Completion|
|Pipe and Cistern||Seating Arrangement|
|Allegation and Mixture||Logical Reasoning|
|Speed Time and Distance|
|Boat and Stream|
Admit Card for For NICL AO 2018
How to Download Admit Card
- Go to https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/ and click on careers section.
- Select download NICL AO 2018 call letter for preliminary examination
- Then enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password
- Finally click on the submit button, your NICL AO 2018 admit card 2018 will generated and take a print.
- The NICL AO 2018 admit card is issued and available 10 days prior to the examination. It will be available in the official website of the bank. Candidates are required to download the admit card and get a printed copy of the same.
NICL AO 2018 PREVIOUS YEAR CUT OFF
NICL AO 2018 Prelims and Mains objective Cut off Marks are different for each section (ie., Cutoff marks for English, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, General Awareness). These cutoff marks may vary according to categories like General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD. Here we are providing you the Previous Year Cut-Offs. This list will help you in having the rough idea about cut off of the upcoming exam.
Sectional NICL AO 2018 Cut Off
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Reasoning Ability|
|Cut Off Marks (GEN)||9||8.75||14.25|
|Cut Off Marks (OBC/SC/ ST/HI/OC/VI)||6.25||6||10.25|
Overall NICL AO 2018 Cut Off
|Marks (Out of 100)||61.25||59||54.25||47||52.25||54.75||27|