State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk recruitment 2020 notification for the total 8134 vacancies of Junior Associate (clerical cadre) posts. As per SBI Clerk Notification 2020, the online application form for SBI Clerk 2020 has begun from 03-01-2020. You can apply online for SBI Clerk 2020 through the link given below. The last date of online registration is 26-01-2020.
SBI Clerk exam date 2020 for Prelims exam is yet to be announced. However, SBI Clerk Prelims is tentatively scheduled in Feb-March 2020, while the Mains exam is scheduled on 19-04-2020.
Check out other important dates, application form, state-wise vacancy, eligibility criteria, cut off, syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question paper, & official notification of SBI Clerk exam 2019.
SBI Clerk Recruitment – 2020
- Applicants who possess graduation degree will only be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment.
- This year the number of released vacancies are more than that of the previous year.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Mains & Language Proficiency Test.
- Candidates who are eligible & are also interested in applying for the SBI Clerk exam can apply online starting from 03-01-2020.
- The online application for SBI Clerk 2020 exam will be closed on 26-01-2020.
- The selection process of SBI Clerk exam consists of:
- Preliminary Phase (Objective)
- Mains Phase (Objective)
- Test of Specified Opted Local Language
SBI Clerk 2019: Important Dates
Events Dates SBI Clerk 2020 Online Application Start Date 03-01-2020 Last Date of SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online 26-01-2020 Payment of Online Fees 03-01-2020To 26-01-2020 SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2019 February/ March 2020 (Tentative) SBI Clerk Admit Card Download 10-15 Days before the exam SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2019 19-04-2020
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form
The link of SBI Clerk online application form 2020 has been activated from 03-01-2020. Eligible candidates can submit the registration online until 26-01-2020. It is advisable for the candidates to read the instruction carefully while filling up the SBI Clerk Application form to avoid cancellation.
Steps to apply for SBI Clerk 2020
- Visit the official website of the SBI – www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now application form window will be displayed, fill it carefully
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the SBI Clerk application form
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of the photograph along with your signature
- Make the application fee payment through challan/SBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Once done, take the print out of the application form
- Once the registration is successful, you will receive the confirmation by SMS or email
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee
The SBI Clerk application fee for the 2019 recruitment on the basis of different categories is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||Rs. 125/- (Intimation charges only)|
|2.||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 750/-(Application fees including intimation|
SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria 2020 covers age limit, qualification, and reservation criteria. The candidates who want to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 exam must meet the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria. We have covered SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria in detail below:
- Citizen of India. OR
- Citizen of Bhutan/Nepal/Bangladesh with a valid certificate by Indian govt.
- Graduate or it’s equivalent in any stream or subject from government recognized institute/college.
- No minimum marks are required.
- Candidates having dual degree certificate should ensure the date of passing is on or before 31st August 2019.
- Age limit for general candidates is minimum 20 and maximum 28 years as on 1st April 2020.
- However, there is an age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government norms which is provided in the table below-
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||31 yrs|
|Person with disabilities (General)||38 yrs|
|Person with disabilities (SC /ST)||43 yrs|
|Person with disabilities (OBC)||41 yrs|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||33 Yrs|
SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Process
The selection process of SBI Clerk consists of 3 phases:
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test)
- Phase II: Main Examination (Online Objective Test)
- Phase III: Language Proficiency Test
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 exam will be an Online Objective Test consisting of 100 marks and 3 sections, which are distributed as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (Mins)|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2019
SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern consists of 190 questions of 2 hours 40 minutes and will also be conducted in an Online Objective Test.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- Phase I i.e. SBI Clerk Prelims exam will be of only qualifying in nature and the marks obtained in Phase I will not be considered for the Final Selection.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Phase II i.e mains examination.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims
SBI Clerk Cut Off
- SBI Clerk cut off is different for Prelims & Mains exam.
- SBI Clerk cut off depends on the no. of vacancies.
- Previous year cut off helps to determine the difficulty level for this year.
- Previous year SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains cut off is shared below.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off 2018
|Candidate’s Category & Total Marks obtained in SBI Clerk 2018 exam out of 100|
SBI Clerk Mains Sectional Cut Off 2018
SBI Clerk Salary 2020
- The basic pay of a clerk in SBI is Rs. 23,075.
- The pay scale of a clerk is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450.
- The clerk in SBI is also eligible for other allowances such as DA, HRA & more.
- You can go through our post to know the in-hand salary of an SBI Clerk.